The Whitehorse Centre’s Box Office is located in the foyer at 397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading. It is open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 4.30pm.
The Box Office provides a booking service for the Whitehorse Centre; some events at the Box Hill Town Hall and the Box Hill Community Arts Centre; and can also be engaged for external events (see below).
You can book tickets a number of ways including:
- Online at Whitehorse Tickets
- Phone: call 9262 6555 – Monday to Friday from 10am-4.30pm
- In person: Box Office, 379 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading – Monday to Friday from 10am-4.30pm
- By mail to the following address:
Whitehorse City Council
Locked Back 2
Nunawading DC VIC 3131
Please note the following when booking tickets with the Whitehorse Centre:
- Phone bookings incur $4.00 booking fee per transaction (not per ticket)
- Online bookings incur a $3.00 booking fee per transaction (not per ticket)
- If paying by cheque please allow seven days for payment to be cleared
- No refunds or exchanges are permitted on tickets
- The Whitehorse Centre recognises the Companion Card – an initiative that provides people with a disability who are unable to attend activities and venues without attendant care support with a second free ticket for their companion. For more information, visit www.vic.companioncard.org.au.
- Standard ticket purchasing conditions are printed on the back of Whitehorse Centre ticket stock and comply with LPA's Ticketing Code of Practice
Live Performance Australia - Ticketing Code of Practice - Feb 2012 (232.92kB)
Performing arts groups, schools and other organisations hosting events in the municipality can engage the Whitehorse Centre's ticketing service. The services range from supply of printed tickets, online ticketing and staffing.
For more information about the ticketing services, please contact Megan Coe or Joanne Lucarelli during office hours on 9262 6590.
For seating information, download the Whitehorse Centre Seating Plan (108.78kB).