Box Office: Monday – Friday 10am – 4:30pm
Telephone: 9262 6555
View our 2019 Professional Season Brochure online
2019 Professional Season - Subscription Booking Form (76.71kB)
2019 Professional Season - Brochure (6.10MB)
Choose a minimum of just four theatre shows to create a package and enjoy the benefits of priority booking until 6 January 2019. Take advantage of the delayed debit payment plan, reduced prices on the variety program and free ticket exchange. Choose six theatre shows to create a gold package and receive a complimentary drink or ice cream at each performance.
DELAYED DEBIT PAYMENT
Choose any package and have the option to pay in instalments each time you see a performance.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
• You must be a current subscriber.
• You are committed to paying the full amount of your package and at no time can your
package be cancelled.
• If your credit card (MasterCard or Visa) expires during the year please contact us with your
new expiry date.
• Delayed debit payments will appear on your credit card statement as ‘City of Whitehorse’.
ADDITIONAL TICKETS FOR SUBSCRIBERS
Package buyers have the option to purchase additional tickets to all shows for friends and family. Even if they are not subscribers, you can add their tickets to your booking form and all be seated together. (Non-subscribers using separate booking forms will have their booking processed when individual tickets go on sale on 7 January 2019).
Individual tickets to all shows go on sale 7 January 2019 and can be purchased online, in person, by phone or by mail using the booking form in this brochure. Please note: phone bookings incur a $4.00 handling fee and internet bookings incur a $3.00 handling fee.
$25 YOUTH TICKETS (U25)
If you are under the age of 25 then take advantage of this great offer of $25 tickets as part of the Professional Season. Proof of age may be required.
You may exchange your ticket to a show for another performance of the same show (where available), provided the ticket is received by the box office prior to the first performance of that show. This service is free for subscribers. Sorry, refunds are not available at any time.
ACCESS AND ACCESSIBILITY
• Melway map 48 G9.
• The Whitehorse Centre is accessible for patrons in wheelchairs or with limited mobility. If you require a wheelchair space in the theatre, please request this when booking tickets.
• Free and accessible parking is available at the Whitehorse Centre.
• A wireless lightwave system using headphones or a neck loop is available and can be requested when booking tickets. An audio loop for patrons wearing a hearing aid with a T switch is also available in selected seats.
• Patrons with a hearing or speech impairment can call us via the National Relay Service on 133 677 then quote 9262 6333.
For further information on packages or to request a hard copy of the brochure and booking form, please contact the Box Office on 9262 6555 or email email@example.com